In the past, credit card processing from a few seconds to a few minutes per transaction. But now, you can complete a transaction in a very short time with a dual comm Terminal. These terminals are connected via phone lines and the internet, so you don’t have to worry about losing a transaction never again!
What is a processing terminal Dual Comm?
As the name suggests, a dual processor Terminal comm enables you to process credit card transactions through a phone line or Internet connection. As the most famous Terminal credit card processing market, boasts speed en route to the transaction acceptance and reliability second to none.
Requirements for Dual processing terminal Comm
Apart from the Terminal itself, you only need two things: an internet connection and a phone line. Since most companies have them, it’s not too annoying to get your dual comm terminal processing up and running.
Types of Dual processing terminals Comm
· Vx510-a payment card industry Pin entry approved devices (PCI PED) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), the main feature of this Terminal is the computability. With its fast processing capability, is a great investment for any company.
· Vx570-this small and stylish Terminal is one of the best on the market because it has a lot of memory that allows you to process thousands of transactions every day. This memory is available in 6 models MB, 12 MB and smart cards.
· 8400-Resting this dual comm terminal can be updated as required by the entrepreneur add extra functionality.
· Terminals Hypercom optimum T4220-this Terminal is a cut above the rest, because it has a diagnostic program VeriFone IP which tells you whenever an error occurs during the transaction-and what can be done to address the problem. PCI PED capacity also ensures that every transaction is safe and secure. This model comes with a smart card reader add-on.
· M8-Dejavoo only internet and phone ready to connect this terminal can also be connected with wireless internet access. This plug and play device comes with a USB connector.
Benefits of having a dual processing terminal Comm
· Transactions are carried out at breakneck speed. Most of the terminals take up to 30 seconds to authorize a transaction. With a dual comm Terminal, just a few seconds to complete the process. Now that is efficient service!
· Plug-and-play set up. Creating a dual comm Terminal is as fast as the speed of the transaction. Just plug it in and you’re good to go. You don’t have to download or install any program to get started. The Terminal is fully loaded.
· Never miss a transaction. Because the Terminal is connected to the internet and the phone, you can still process the payment even if your internet connection is down.
· Easy to use. You don’t have to be a genius to use these terminals. They are very easy to use; all you have to do is follow the guideline that comes with the machine.
If you want your business to the arm, you must perform the transformation without any transactions failing to credit card. With these terminals, you are sure to keep customers satisfied 100% of the time!